Have you noticed signs of aging appearing in your face and neck? If you are interested in achieving a more youthful facial appearance, Dr. Hogan may recommend a facelift to improve the signs of aging in these areas, including:
- Sagging in the middle of the face
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases extending from the nose to the corner of the mouth
- Fat that has drooped or disappeared
- Jowls in the lower face caused by the loss of skin tone
- Loose skin and fatty deposits under the chin and jaw that give the appearance of a double chin
Factors like heredity, gravity, environmental conditions, and stress can cause the loss of youthful contours of the face. Depending on your individual case, our plastic surgeon may recommend that you also have a brow lift, which corrects a sagging or furrowed brow, or eyelid surgery, which rejuvenates aging eyes.
A facelift is a restorative surgery and will not change the fundamental appearance of the face and cannot stop the aging process. For more information and to schedule your personalized consultation for a facelift please feel free to contact our office today. We are excited to help you reach your goals for your appearance and improve your self-confidence!